AIM
Hinarf

Romney Hate Black People Romney Hate Black People

I'm not sure where, but I was JUUUUST watching something on television that was EXACTLY this.... except you included Paul Ryan. Sooo... I'm going to find that... no... no I'm not.

Cuffs Cuffs

Uhm

Nice job ripping ytmnd off.

Beard Ninja Beard Ninja

You fools

Only the dumb, by physical standards, fall prey to your bullshit. That cartoon was fun to watch. Any idiots that follow these... ads below, you are dumb as shit and deserve to have a terrorist plan crash into you.

Fuck Mr.Hatcher Fuck Mr.Hatcher

one annoying thing

I replayed it like 23 times to see all the options, that WOMAN are complicated part sucked to hear over and over again, i believe they are called women.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

FUCK! You're right... that was a small mistake. You never know tho, the main character is slightly retarded so he could have made that mistake himself lol

Metroid Blaster Metroid Blaster

this fucking sucks.

i hate it, i hope your a kid

triforceguy1 responds:

yea i'm 12

Rockstar Hero DEMO Rockstar Hero DEMO

pretty bad

you chose this as your flash contribution. Most of the time if your not coming up with something orignal, your pretty much fucked. What you did was botch something that already exists. I tried playing this song in rythm. I lost because i tried to go with the song....... i won if i pressed the buttons early. your timing is clearly off. you obviously know how to use flash though. Thats more than i can do.....go rock on with yo bad self and quit sucking balls.

Electronic Gangsta Electronic Gangsta

My saddle is waiting... ride it... my pony. At least my shit is original BEEYOTCH!

id die for you id die for you

Ello, member me?

I wish back then i knew how to do that samples that well. I still don't, I haven't really worked on anything for awhile though either. You should, if you can, let me know how you did that cause i have ideas up my wazoo and very little homework at the time.

Mulrektir, Unweaver of Minds Mulrektir, Unweaver of Minds

Looks like he's jacking off the mountain.

Jenou responds:

I think I may revise this now...