AIM
Hinarf

Fuck Mr.Hatcher Fuck Mr.Hatcher

one annoying thing

I replayed it like 23 times to see all the options, that WOMAN are complicated part sucked to hear over and over again, i believe they are called women.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

FUCK! You're right... that was a small mistake. You never know tho, the main character is slightly retarded so he could have made that mistake himself lol

Metroid Blaster Metroid Blaster

this fucking sucks.

i hate it, i hope your a kid

triforceguy1 responds:

yea i'm 12

Rockstar Hero DEMO Rockstar Hero DEMO

pretty bad

you chose this as your flash contribution. Most of the time if your not coming up with something orignal, your pretty much fucked. What you did was botch something that already exists. I tried playing this song in rythm. I lost because i tried to go with the song....... i won if i pressed the buttons early. your timing is clearly off. you obviously know how to use flash though. Thats more than i can do.....go rock on with yo bad self and quit sucking balls.

Inverse Shoot'em up Inverse Shoot'em up

ive like you for years

nice

WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

well

it was interactive, but the replayability sucks ass.
i dont think i like you
You could earn my appreciation though by doing better.
Ill stick to music, you stick to trying not to suck! YAY!

MessiaH responds:

I don't need to try, it comes naturally.

Who are you again?

Sabermania Sabermania

nah

its just as hard as that part 3 game for xbox, timing is everything, if your fucking clinically retarded, it might be hard. So good game, but on the votes i gave you a zero...might have to do with my aim...im really really really drunk...ill vote 5 for you tommorow, if i remember.

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

For the fans i guess

I played the first one then the second one, and i could not get into them. I dont know what it is, its like, kinda interactive, like if you were a robot set to perform task that were set in front of you and planned out and there was no way of making those tasks original, or different past a certain extent. The violence seemed a little overexcessive which i liked. I dont know what it is about those multiple choice story games, but without some highly exciting scenes and great personalities in the characters, you dont really get a feeling of playing a game, as much as you get the feeling your working in an assembly line. Keep up the good work though, im sure that with your reviews you will get better at these, and i cant wait to actually have one of these games that is as vivid as some of the console games coming out, with the possibility of expanding a user managable game wherein you can play the game with different outcomes almost every time. Not like ... . 3 or 4 or 5 or whatever. Peace+

Saved By Your Balls Saved By Your Balls

You are a commie traitor!

Well ever since you decided to start putting an element of difficulty into your games, i have been excited to the point of near insanity. I still havnt beaten startrek 2, this one here...oh god when i think i have it, it just kicks me in the balls. Well hopefully that was a constructive review. ASIDE FROM YOU RULING, you still havnt answered my damn email about decent vocal recording programs, i did on the other hand find one! But since i record from my room on a computer it sounds like shit. ANYONE READING THIS COMPELLED TO HELP ME, PLEASE DO SO! -=goodgame=-

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

(sob) memories

For a first timer you are mag nee feek. It is getting hard to navigate newgrounds now-a-days due to their oversmudged pop ups, so i just check the frontpage every so often. That way when i am clicking i dont accidentally navigate somewhere else. It is nice to see that this fine piece of work was there. Yeah, hidden shit like in metroid and megaman shoulda been in there. Who's to say that it wasnt perfect without out it though, i cant even do flash...yet. All my us is blong to york.

Iron Mike's Punchout Iron Mike's Punchout

ARGHHH1

It's too god damned fast...like not regularly fast... a fucking super sayain couldnt play this....complete shit....thanks alot...SLOW IT DOWN! Its good if you do...sorry for the score you bitch.