AIM
Hinarf

Romney Hate Black People Romney Hate Black People

I'm not sure where, but I was JUUUUST watching something on television that was EXACTLY this.... except you included Paul Ryan. Sooo... I'm going to find that... no... no I'm not.

Cuffs Cuffs

Uhm

Nice job ripping ytmnd off.

Beard Ninja Beard Ninja

You fools

Only the dumb, by physical standards, fall prey to your bullshit. That cartoon was fun to watch. Any idiots that follow these... ads below, you are dumb as shit and deserve to have a terrorist plan crash into you.

Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

Ive seen this before.

Im giving you 10 cause it was amazing, i usually critique on skill put into the animation. I will criticize the fact that i was really not enjoying it when it turned into an episode of bleach. I have episodes of bleach, i can watch them whenever i want to. I was really hoping jesus would stay tiny. People say i look like jesus, you should make a live action film. I will work for free.

asdfmovie asdfmovie

hahaha PUNCH!

Level up!

That was the funniest part cause it was mega random.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

There are no dick jokes

There are just dicks.

Some people like dicks and some people dont. I agree with the mindchamber being the most original one. That was just relieving to see. thanks.

Samurai Sword 8 Samurai Sword 8

HEY YOU KNOW WHAT!@?!?

This would be 10 times better if you did it in your language, with english subtitles.

Dark-ChiCKeN responds:

Yeah lots of mistakes on this one... too much conversation , its just that past episodes wore on english too , and it would become weird , besides , american guys dont do great votes for non english stuff ... =/

tks for the review man!

A True Tragedy A True Tragedy

i wrote a review on this a long time ago

and i was an asshole.

DBZ: Heroes on Hold DBZ: Heroes on Hold

Ive seen this before

cept the original came out like 8 years ago.

Mango Mango

i dont know whats wrong with my compuer

but i had to move my mouse in rythem to get this to play right. i gave you all stars cause i figure you planned it. We'll see.